Our laboratory recently acquired a TGA801 Thermogravimetric Analyzer. The TGA801 maintains the core capabilities and reliability of previous generations of LECO macro TGA instruments, while providing key improvements in performance and robustness.
State-of-the-art hardware combined with a touch-screen software platform and rugged design provides accurate, high-precision thermogravimetric constituent analysis—moisture, ash, volatile content, and LOI in various organic, inorganic, and synthetic materials. Complying with ASTM standardized methods, the TGA801 is applicable to many industries and applications including coal, cement, catalyst, foods, and feeds.
- Automated analysis of up to 19 samples for increased throughput.
- Automatic end point recognition based upon sample mass constancy
- Stable and precise mass measurements throughout the analysis cycle using an integrated, thermally isolated 0.0001 g low drift balance
- Precise furnace temperature ramping and set point control provides excellent temperature accuracy with low temperature overshoot
- Rotating automation sequence provides uniform exposure of all samples to the furnace conditions
- Automated control of furnace atmosphere and gas flows (air, nitrogen, or oxygen)
- Flexible method settings enable configuration of system to emulate classic gravimetric test method requirements
Read all about the TGA801 Thermogravimetric Analyzer on the manufacturer’s product page.